The staff here at Huntley Veterinary Hospital would like to thank our clients for their continued support and patience during this past year due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
While we are eager to return to normal operations, we are proceeding with caution and continuing to prioritize everyone’s health and safety. Please bear with us as we work towards this goal.
When you arrive at Huntley Veterinary Hospital:
- The Lobby is OPEN!
- Face Masks Optional. Veterinary Hospitals are healthcare facilities.
- We kindly ask 1 person to accompany you pet into the exam room.
- Please have your pet in a carrier and/or on a leash.
- When the exam/treatment is over you may go to the front desk and the receptionist will check you out for your visit.
- Curbside service available upon request.
We greatly appreciate your understanding during this time. Please call 847-669-5888 with any questions or concerns regarding your pet’s care.