The staff here at Huntley Veterinary Hospital would like to thank our clients for their continued support and patience during this past year due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
While our goal is still to return to normal operations, we will be proceeding with caution and continuing to prioritize the health of our team thru the winter months. Please bear with us as we work towards this goal with the health and safety of everyone involved in mind.
When you arrive at Huntley Veterinary Hospital, we ask that you call from your car for curbside service and the following procedure will be implemented:
- Arrive to parking lot and park in a numbered spot.
- Call the office at 847-669-5888 and inform the receptionist of the parking spot you are located at and the best contact number for the appointment.
- When we are ready to begin your appointment, a technician will call you back on the designated phone number. At that time, they will discuss concerns and reasons for visit.
- You will then be directed to head to the door for a no-contact hand off of your pet. Please wear a face mask and have pet in carrier and/or on a leash. During inclement weather, we will be utilizing our vestibule as a hand off area to give shelter from the elements.
- Once your pet is in the building the doctor will then call to discuss care and answer any questions or concerns.
- When exam is over you will be transferred or called back by a receptionist to process the check out over the phone. At this time, we are accepting checks and credit card payments.
- Once check out is complete, the technician/assistant will meet you back at the front door for a no-contact hand off of your pet.
We greatly appreciate your understanding during this time. Please call 847-669-5888 with any questions or concerns regarding your pet’s care.